- Better Health by Health Education & Sustained Employment September 28st, 2017
- Promoting Health and Leadership in Project SEARCH® Programs October, 12th, 2017
- Integrating Technology to Increase Student Interns’ Health, Fitness, and Personal Responsibilities October, 26th, 2017
- Using the Health Matters Curriculum with the Project SEARCH® Program Model January, 18st, 2018
- Mindfulness: Strategies for Building Success and Wellness in the 21st Century Workforce February, 15th, 2018
For information on the 2019 Webinar Series, please visit: Project SEARCH and HealthMatters Program 2019 Webinar Series: Employment, Health, and Wellness
- There is no cost for these webinars.
- CEUs are not offered for these webinars.
- For disability accommodations email Jasmina Sisirak (email@example.com) at least 10 days before the webinars.
The webinars are hosted by the HealthMatters ProgramTM in partnership with Project SEARCH® and funded by The Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Developmental Disabilities and Health (RRTCDD). The RRTCDD is funded through United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living (ACL), National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR), Grant # 90RT5020-01-00 and the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council, Grant # 17CH03FA19.